hamed_yurdum
hamed_yurdum
کاربر طلایی1
تاریخ عضویت : دی 1390 
تعداد پست ها : 35378
محل سکونت : آذربایجان غربی-سولدوز

(نگاهي به سيره امام رضا(ع)) به انگلیسی

The tyrannical idol, tāghūt .
Two travelers arrived in Khurasan and came before ImāmRiḍā(A.S) to ask the ruling about their prayers, whether while traveling they should be performed with two or four rak'ah. Addressing one of them Imām(A.S)said, "You should shorten your prayers to two rak'ah" Addressing the other, he said, "You should say your prayers with four rak'ah" The two men were surprised at the difference that Imāmmate between them. Pointing to the first, Imāmsaid, "You whose prayer is of two rak'ah, it is because your journey is legitimate, halal, for your purpose  was to visit me and make ziyārah. On a legitimate journey a four rak'ah prayer is shortened to two cycles. But the purpose of the other was to visit the tāghūt and this makes his trip illegitimate, haram. On an illegitimate journey, the four rak'ah prayer is unchanged.”  
Guests.
A guest arrived before the Imam(A.S). They sat in a house around a lamp, busy conversing with the Imam. The wick of the lamp became impaired, and the guest started to fix it. Imām(A.S)stopped him and said, "We never allow a guest to do work.”
Servants.
The servant of ImāmRiḍā(A.S) said, "The Imām(A.S)never ordered the male servants to do anything when they were eating food.” He said, 'If I am standing over you and you are busy with eating food, do not stand up to show respect for me.’  
ImāmRiḍā(A.S) used to talk kindly and compassionately with his servants, whether old or young.  
Once it was suggested to the Imām(A.S)that he give permission to have a separate tablecloth spread for the blacks, so that he would not have to sit beside them. Imām(A.S)said, "The God of all of us is one, we are all from one father and mother, and the reward of each of us is equal to his deeds, so why should we be separate

پل ارتباطی :  daniz_0443@yahoo.com

چهارشنبه 16 فروردین 1391  3:21 PM
تشکرات از این پست
دسترسی سریع به انجمن ها